Calm Skin Arnica Masque
Soothes redness and irritated skin in need of some first-aid hydration – Amy
Eminence Organic Skin Care Calm Skin Arnica Masque is antioxidant rich; calming and soothing for all skin types, especially rosacea.
AmySkinCare advises this soothing treatment for Rosacea.Combine your skin care protocol with the other Calm Skin products, especially the Calm Skin Arncia Booster Serum.
Rosacea is a very common benign disorder affecting at least 14 million people in the United States alone. The main symptoms of this facial condition include red or pink patches, visible broken blood vessels, small red bumps, red cysts, and pink or irritated eyes. Considered a chronic long-term, non-curable skin disease with periodic ups and downs, rosacea is a condition you can only treat to ease the issue. It characteristically affects the central region of the face, causing persistent redness or temporary flushing over the areas of the face and nose that normally blush- giving it somewhat a butterfly shape. Sometimes it affects the forehead as well. In the most severe cases, skin can thicken and enlarge, usually on and around the nose. The redness is often aggravated by flushing and may cause small red blood vessels in the face to enlarge (dilate) and become more visible through the skin, appearing as tiny red lines called telangiectasias. Continual or recurring episodes of flushing may promote inflammation, causing red bumps that resemble acne. In fact, rosacea is often mistaken for common acne and can be referred to as acne rosacea. As with other skin conditions, rosacea will also benefit from a healthy diet and lifestyle and taking regular nutritional supplements.
- Arnica: anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial helps to stimulate circulation
- Marigold: anti-irritant, antiseptic; gently soothes, cleans, disinfects, and moisturizes the skin
- Shea Butter: moisturizer; high in triglycerides and fatty acids, it is an excellent emollient for skin that revitalizes and repairs
- Ivy Leaf: nutrient, antioxidant; supplies the skin with high potency vitamin C
- Horse Chestnut: anti-inflammatory, stimulant; increases circulation and tones the skin
- Linseed: anti-inflammatory, soothing; helps to alleviate skin irritations
- Biocomplex™:functions as an antioxidant booster of Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acidcombats free radicals