Cucumber Eye Gel
Eminence Cucumber Eye Gel is a Hydrating & Soothing beauty treatment
Eminence Organics are handcrafted in Hungary.
Amyskincare recommends the Cucumber Eye Gel for sensitive eye folks. This eye gel helps to hydrate, reduce redness/swelling and acts as an astringent.
Eminence Cucumber Eye Gel is suitable all skin types. Key Ingredients of Eminence Cucumber Eye Gel include silica-rich Cucumber Juice to revitalize and tone and Wild Hops, an antioxidant that rejuvenates skin’s appearance. This gel contains moisturizing and revitalizing Shea Butter and special ingredients for the eye area, including Bearberry, a powerful antioxidant that reduces pigmentation and fights free radicals, and Eyebright, an anti-inflammatory astringent that reduces redness, swelling and eye area irritations. Evening Primrose Oil & Almond Oil also serve as anti-inflammatory and calming agents. Eminence Cucumber Eye Gel is fortified with Vitamin A to reduces fine lines and wrinkles, Co-Enzyme Q10 to combats free radicals, Atlas Cedar as an astringent that reduces redness of the skin, Zinc for antioxidant protection against free radical damage, skin revitalizer Vitamin B, free radical combating Vitamin E, and Vitamin K, which is proven to reduce dark under eye circles while it heals broken capillaries.
Neroli Age Corrective Eye Serum & Cucumber Eye Gel
Eminence Cucumber Eye Gel is:
- Suitable all skin types
- Revitalizes and tones
- Rejuvenates skin’s appearance
- Moisturizing and revitalizing
- Antioxidant enriched
- Reduces pigmentation
- Fights free radicals
- Reduces redness, swelling and eye area irritations
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces dark under eye circles while it heals broken capillaries.
- Cucumber Juice: revitalizing, silica-rich, toning
- Wild Hops: antioxidant , rejuvenates skin’s appearance
- Shea Butter: moisturizing, revitalizing
- Bearberry: antioxidant, reduces pigmentation, fights free radicals
- Eyebright: anti-inflammatory, astringent, reduces redness, swelling and eye area irritations
- Evening Primrose Oil & Almond Oil: anti-inflammatory and calming
- Vitamin A: reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Co-Enzyme Q10: combats free radicals
- Atlas Cedar: astringent and reduces redness of the skin
- Zinc: antioxidant, protects against free radical damage
- Vitamin B: revitalizes the skin (another name for Pantothenic acid)
- Vitamin E: antioxidant combats free radicals
- Vitamin K: reduces dark under eye circles, heals broken capillaries